This 2-day, Loyalist College course is for Kijicho Manito Madaouskarini and Whitney & Area Algonquin Members and will provide successful participants with a lifetime Non-Loggers Chainsaw Certificate.
- Learn how to sharpen, inspect, maintain and operate a chainsaw
- How to fall & limb timber under a variety of conditions
- Recognize, identify, and initiate appropriate action in hazardous situations
ALL REQUIRED Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided:
- Steel Toe and Shank safety boots
- Chainsaw safety chaps
- Certified hard hat, ear protection and safety glasses with side shields
- High-visibility item
- Lightweight leather gloves
A working chainsaw will also be provided for the training sessions.