Cultural Office Assistant Job Posting
- 8 week contract through Canada Summer Jobs Grant staring June 8, 2020
- 35 hours per week @ $14.00/hr (hours may fluctuate week to week and may include evenings and weekends
- Assist with planning and delivery of various events
- Learn and complete traditional crafting projects
- Assist with various administrative tasks
- Foster a positive relationship with our Indigenous and Non-Indigenous neighbours and visitors
- Assist with office cleaning and maintenance
- Other duties as required
*Applicants with Algonquin or other Indigenous descent encouraged to apply
- Be between the ages of 15-30 years old
- Have a desire to learn more about Algonquin Culture
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours
- Able to work on your own or with a team
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Confidentiality agreement will be required
- Criminal Record Check may be required
- Driver’s License and own vehicle an asset but not required
Closing Date to Apply: June 5, 2020
To apply: Send a covering letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
KMMAFN welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
In accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), any personal information collected will be used only for the purposes of this employment opportunity.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.