Mazinaw-Lanark Forest Inc. is currently looking to fill their company forester position for the company office located in Cloyne Ontario.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Leading the development of the Forest Operations Prescriptions and their effective implementation
- Coordination and implementation of the company renewal, tending and monitoring programs
- Assist in the development of the Forest Management Plan
- Lead the management of Forestry Futures funding projects
- Assist in meeting the requirements for company Independent Forest Audits (IFAs) and Forest Stewardship Council® SA-FM/COC-003811 certification
- Provide prompt service to shareholders, overlapping licensees, contractors and clients of the company
- Assist the General Manager and company staff in day-to-day operations of the company and provide advice on matters related to forest management and planning
Candidates with lesser qualifications may also be considered and are encouraged to apply for this position.
This is a permanent, full time position with a salary and benefits package including medical, dental, and company supported group RRSP program.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit a resume and covering letter describing your experience and how you meet the job qualifications by NOON on July 29th, 2019.
Please apply in confidence to:
Matt Mertins, R.P.F (General Manager)
Email: email@example.com (Microsoft Word or PDF format)
Mazinaw-Lanark Forest Inc.
14225 Hwy 41
P.O. Box 159
Phone: 613-336-0816 Ext. 223