- 10 week contract – Canada Summer Jobs Grant – Start date TBD
- $14.00/hour – 35 hours/week – hours may fluctuate week to week and may include evenings and weekends.
- Work on various tasks and events
- Work in the community to foster a good relationship with our Indigenous and Non-Indigenous neighbours and visitors alike.
- Work with community partners on various events
- Other duties as required
- Applicants with Algonquin or other Indigenous descent will be given preference.
- Have a desire to learn more about Algonquin Culture
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Able to work on your own, with a team and with children
- Between the ages of 15 – 30 years old.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Police background check may be required (Vulnerable Sector)
- Confidentiality Agreement must be signed
- Driver’s License and own vehicle would be an asset but not necessary
Closing date to Apply: June 5, 2019
To apply: send a covering letter and resume to: email@example.com
KMMAFN welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
In accordance with The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), any personal information collected will be used only for the purposes of this employment opportunity. We thank all candidates who apply, but advise that only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted.