- 7 week contract – 2019 Ontario Summer Experience Program – Start date TBD
- $14.00/hour – 35 hours/week – hours may fluctuate week to week and may include evenings and weekends.
- Work on various tasks and events
- Work in the community to foster a good relationship with our Indigenous and Non-Indigenous neighbours and visitors alike.
- Work with community partners on various events
- Other duties as required
- Between the ages of 15 – 24 years old or 29 years for persons with a disability, within the meaning of s.10 of the Ontario Human Rights Code, R.O.S. 1990, c.H.19, as amended from time to time.
- Currently enrolled in a secondary or post-secondary institution or within 6 months of graduation. Must provide proof of enrolment.
- Must be a resident of Ontario, eligible to work in Canada and have a Social Insurance Number
- Applicants with Algonquin or other Indigenous descent will be given preference.
- Have a desire to learn more about Algonquin Culture
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Able to work on your own, with a team and with children
- Willingness to learn
- Police background check may be required (Vulnerable Sector)
- Confidentiality Agreement must be signed
- Driver’s License and own vehicle would be an asset but not necessary
Closing date to Apply: June 10, 2019
To apply: send a covering letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
KMMAFN welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
In accordance with The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), any personal information collected will be used only for the purposes of this employment opportunity. We thank all candidates who apply, but advise that only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted.